Welcome

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Asalamualikum and welcome to you all, Brothers and Sisters what we have here is a home for Muslim poets to present their poems and have them heard or share poems of other poets they would like us to hear. All styles are welcome and Inshallah, Allah will bring from this much goodness and may we be of the righteous kalaf to the likes of Hassan ibn Thabit may Allah be pleased with him (The poet of Allah's messenger, peace be upon him). Please feel free to send in your poems written or spoken so we may post them. Become an author here and you can post them your self. We hope through these efforts to propagate Islam so that it reaches the masses, defend Islam and its people from the onslaught of those who despise it, and tread the path of those who preceded us in guidance. Please keep in mind to keep the poems in accordance to the Quraan and Sunnah upon the understanding of the Salaf of the Ummah.

Visist our new site: Immam al-Albani (English)

Visist our new site: Immam al-Albani (English)
Advertisement

Poets Quote

"not poetry or magic but greater - moving grown men to tears"
Kalamullah

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Struggle...

I have seen a lot in my time…

I have seen benevolent men deride
And the Apostles of Allah belied
While the morally destitute are held up high

I have seen men prostrating to everything from the moon to the sun
And some claiming that Allah is everything to others claiming there is none
While the praises of the Creator in these halls go unsung

I have seen the man deprived
And the woman tricked and taken for a ride
While the children cry, and the shyattaan raises his head high

I have seen the purest of ways branded as indecent and dirty
And the most polluted of paths treaded throughout life’s journey
While the ship is sailing and leaving behind all who is phony

I have seen justice trampled on and fairness loose its ability
And the most despised of creation taken as an authority
While the worthiest of men live in infamy

I have seen the most noble of scholars dismissed and diminished
And the ignorant speak, teach, and lead. Does this mark the finish?
While the hypocrites spread their venom, others stand quietly to witness

I have seen respected figures steal and lie
And cowards speak foul of the brave then run and hide
I have seen the dog live in extravagance while the Lions die

I have seen a lot in my short time…
But I will not join in, on the crime
I will fight till victory is mine or it is my time
So let the dogs bark this Lion has yet to die

As the Arabs say:

We fault our time but the shame is in us, and our time has no shame other than us.

We have truly lived Rajab and seen Ajaa’b (startling, and amazing things)

Abu Hamza

No comments:

Post a Comment