Welcome

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Asalamualikum and welcome to you all, Brothers and Sisters what we have here is a home for Muslim poets to present their poems and have them heard or share poems of other poets they would like us to hear. All styles are welcome and Inshallah, Allah will bring from this much goodness and may we be of the righteous kalaf to the likes of Hassan ibn Thabit may Allah be pleased with him (The poet of Allah's messenger, peace be upon him). Please feel free to send in your poems written or spoken so we may post them. Become an author here and you can post them your self. We hope through these efforts to propagate Islam so that it reaches the masses, defend Islam and its people from the onslaught of those who despise it, and tread the path of those who preceded us in guidance. Please keep in mind to keep the poems in accordance to the Quraan and Sunnah upon the understanding of the Salaf of the Ummah.

Visist our new site: Immam al-Albani (English)

Visist our new site: Immam al-Albani (English)
Advertisement

Poets Quote

"not poetry or magic but greater - moving grown men to tears"
Kalamullah

Saturday, April 24, 2010

His-Story


I've seen those who truly are in need denied,I have seen oppressive rulers ignore the peoples cries arrogantly rejecting the learned when they hold them by the hand and advise.I have seen the truthful messengers with divine messages from above the seven heavens accused of telling lies.
Let me tell you what has been visualized by these old wise eyes of mine,whats my name you ask?just listen and you will find out in due time.
I've watched once feared empires become colonized,I have seen arks of brutality with human cargo inside carried by the ocean tide only to be sold off in a foriegn land.With tears in my eyes I saw babies ripped from the wombs of women by someone they called driver man.I've seen there descendants take a stand with rifle in hand with a list of demands ready to fight for power wanting the same rights as every other man that would consider himself to be civilized.
For many years I seen man do things I just dont understand, like smile in each others face shake hands and walk away with intentions of unjustly taking the other ones land,with the assistance of missiles and bombs raining fire from mechanical birds from dusk till dawn,showing mercy to none killing mothers, fathers,daughters,and sons erasing lifelines.
I'm trying to tell you alot has been seen by these old wise eyes of mine."
Strange are the ways of mankind,we have a love hate relationship.When the day comes when they get something they want,with great radiance they shine, however when the day comes when they get something they dont like they become easily displeased,and curse me like I'm guilty of the greatest crime,How quickly they forget the many evils I have seen them produce with these old wise eyes of mine,if you haven't figured it out yet my name is time.

Abu Shaybah

1 comment:

  1. masha'Allah this was very powerful poem, may Allah bless you brother.

    ReplyDelete